Orbi wireless network allows multiple satellites to be addressed in order to enhance and increase the range of wireless networks. This will allow you to expand the network to areas where you were unable to access the internet earlier. Setting up Orbi as an access point can make your wireless network accessible to the basement, roof, backyard and other areas riddled with dead spots.
To add new Orbi Satellite Setup to the original connection, follow these steps:
Orbi Satellite setup process:
- Place your Orbi satellite in a close proximity to the Orbi router.
- Have the new Orbi satellite connected to a power source before the Orbi login process initiates.
- The LED of the satellite stays turned off, try pressing the on/off button.
- Before starting the Orbi login process, give it a couple of minutes till the LED turns solid white.
- To start the syncing process, press the sync button on the back of both the router and the satellite within 2 minutes of each other.